August 14, 2012

Some Days it Just Hits You

I just spent wasting an hour and five minutes of my life, mowing the yard. There's nothing hard about it but not something I will be wanting to do in the future, or even now. My job is going downhill fast. I have never seen so much confusion, "duh moments" in my life and the sad thing is it deals with more money you would want to think about.  I had the urge to retire last year also but thought I'd stick it out but now that feeling is back stronger than it has been in a while. I almost resigned yesterday.

Strong enough feelings that I had an idea hit me hard today, something I had thought about in the past and an idea that was suggested by a friend of mine with a lot of experience in that type of environment.

A Crew Cab Pickup Truck and a Bigfoot Trailer.

I like the Toyota FJ Cruisers myself, always have, but had 4Runners in the past. So I am going to clean up from my yard mowing job, kick back and look at Tundra's, FJ's or Pickups along with the Bigfoot Trailers.

The hounds ??  Like I said previously ... when I am at a location, most of my time will be spent OUTSIDE, I need a place to hide when there is bad weather, to sleep, fix meals, play on the computer, watch a ballgame and store food.

After a great meal of (TOW) Taste of the Wild dog food, no grain, Bison Meal, Chicken, Chicken Meal .... all three hounds are passed out on their blankets within a 6' area....the bloodhound is snoring at 5pm....unbelievable. It doesn't matter where my couch or bed will be located, any kind of RV, Tent, Trailer...the bloodhound will make it her's.

Why??


Bloodhound Property Laws

If I like it, it’s mine.
If it’s in my mouth, it’s mine.
If I had it a little while ago, it’s mine.
If I can take it from you, it’s mine.
If it just looks like mine, it’s mine.
If I saw it first, it’s mine
If you are playing with something and put it down, it’s mine.
If I am chewing something up, all of the pieces are mine.
If it’s mine it must never be yours
If it was yours, get over it, it's mine.
If it’s broken, it’s your fault, but it’s still mine.


7 comments:

  1. LOL - man, you nailed hounddogs on the head - well, not literally, I hope. My Blue Heeler, Blueeze, is just like that, too, and the funny thing is, everyone plays by HER rules. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never had a hound dog but sounds like she rules the roost. Have fun looking at trailers and pick-up. Someday soon you will find what's right for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never had a hound dog but sounds like she rules the roost. Have fun looking at trailers and pick-up. Someday soon you will find what's right for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, back to C's again huh? I'm beginning to wonder myself! A C is easier than hauling or towing,,,but well, you know my recent dilemas. I swear. But then, I have my own personal black cloud. Love the bloodhound property laws. I rescued one once, wow, he was a lot of dog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I have been following your latest bad luck. Sorry for all the trouble you have been having. I feel pretty good about the Class C with a possible tow of a 4x4 vehicle as a toad. She is not as big as my past bloodhound but starting year 4, she is staring to fill out finally and calm down a little. The "destruction" days because I am gone, seem to be over. (knock on wood).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Bloodhound property laws! So funny. :)

    ReplyDelete