September 01, 2023

A Hounds & Dog Day Afternoon


With a late start to the day and an early game one of a doubleheader starting a little after 12 noon, I didn't have a lot of time to do projects today. I did get my watering finished on all the new plants I bought the other day plus I am now watering the roses, azaleas and other flowers that were planted years ago. I took the hedge trimmer's down along the back fence line trimming back the overgrowth next to where I mow outside the fence. 

As you will see ... the hounds and dog called it a day pretty early today ... by 2:15pm, they were finished with any activity.  Photos to follow. 




















Another beautiful day here in "the tropics of Southern Indiana". 

6 comments:

  1. Great pictures today....what a rough life they have ! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty active twice per day ... morning breakfast and if/when I miss serving the their lunch kibble late. The do spend time outside but not playing too much like Watson and Samson did last February ... they sit in the yard and and take in all the sounds and smells.

      Delete
  2. See how lucky you are, When you live alone you an eat right out of the carton ! :) Kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL ... yes, one of the perks of being single.

      Delete
  3. Well I wrote one comment and guess it didn't post, probably the computer operator's fault.

    Loved the photos of the gang, enjoying the good life. BTW, how about those Trojans???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive set it up to keep the spammers away, that if a comment is made on a post after 7 days then I have to approve it. So your comment is still there out of your sight until it is approved.

      Delete