February 17, 2024

Snow Melts Under 32°


The day started off at 19° and very very bright sunshine. It stayed that temperature for almost three hours before the heat wave hit mid afternoon where it rose to a high of 26°. The temps didn't bother the hounds and each time I let them out I practically had to drag them back inside. You can tell the hounds and the dog had a pretty good day today.
















These photos were taken with my Nikon D3500 and Tamron 28-200 zoom lens. Warmer weather is on the way here in "the tropics" of Southern Indiana.

4 comments:

  1. Love your snow photos - that's a nice amount to deal with. My Labs enjoyed the snow just like your gang does. We have quite a bit of rain coming the first of the week and hopefully the snow will be above my area. Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rain on top of snow ... I hope the temps don't drop after that.

      Delete