July 25, 2014

A New Google Plus Account

You probably saw where my blog on the right side did some changing. I was in the process of making my blog email (houndsnrvs@gmail.com) my primary blogger address, one that I would log in with. In that process I deleted my Google+ account that was under iubhounds@gmail.com

The only way to move Google+ to the other email was to delete the first account. That deleted the 47 Google+ Followers I had. Hopefully I can contact them and have them re-follow under my new Google+ account.

Sorry for the mix up. I will write more later as far as an update. Nothing major has happened, nothing is going on outside of my last post only July 9, but I do have some new thoughts.

In the meantime I will be updated the Google+ account that I have moved to.

No comments:

Post a Comment