October 24, 2018

The Hounds Enjoying This Fall Weather


The last three to four days Heidi will walk to the door to let me know she wants to go outside. Yesterday I took these first three photos from inside the kitchen window through the screen. I didn't want to walk outside and have her decide to move. She has always liked sitting under the sunshine and many times will sit out there an hour and more. Sometimes she will do this while Stella and I take our afternoon walks. It's not in the 60's today but nice enough to be outside.



This morning Stella was excited to go on the walk again. She doesn't hop up and down like Sadie did with excitement but does whine and wag her tail when she sees me getting ready to go.





Early afternoon I wasn't sure the hounds would be doing much the rest of the day, just like me. I've been pretty lazy today. I probably need to go to the library and find more books to read since I see nothing on my shelves that I want to read.


Sunny but mid 50's.


Heidi wasn't interested in taking the afternoon walk with Stella and I but she had some other plans.








I asked her one last time if she wanted to go.



As I about about to veer left on the path to start the walk I barely caught Heidi looking out at the field.


In the meantime Stella was way out in front.









By the time Stella and I returned, Heidi was ready to go back inside.



Here are a few photos from the last couple of days.




AT&T tower that close to my house but they tell me they do not service my area for their unlimited data plan they show on their mailers they send me to come back to Directv with a $300 Visa gift card.


As I mowed my yard the other day .. he was 'mowing' taller corn stalks making it easier to plow in a few weeks, before winter.


Another good day here in 'the tropics' of Southern Indiana.

No comments:

Post a Comment