April 11, 2014

I Sent My Resignation Letter Today

After years of analyzing and the past few months of thinking about it, analyzing all the personal financial information on my spreadsheets and trying to make it until May 30, 2014 .... I decided today "enough is enough".  I had been unhappy in my job rut for quite a while but liked the money. I'm not sure if I was burned out but there were just too many new plans that I wanted more than just making more money.

I sent the required resignation letter to my HR department and Department Manager today, stating that April 25 will be my last day of work.  I had a quick response from the HR department and they will set up my exit interview and the processing of my separation package.

Major relief was felt on the dog walk this afternoon.

I've been spending time looking at the All-Weather trailers made by Bigfoot and Nash. Thinking of hooking one of those up to a 4x4 pickup truck and going with that combination. I can say that I feel much better that the RV is sold, than I did when I bought it.  I was happy I bought it but I am thrilled that I sold it. With the recent weather changes of cold weather at night in the SW and Southern Texas, I thought an All-Weather trailer would be the way to go.

The plans may have changed recently but they look clearer and closer to happening than they have ever been.

No comments:

Post a Comment