May 12, 2024

Ava vs Watson

 

With long tv commercials on both games I was watching, the NBA Pacers vs Knicks and the Reds vs Giants, I was able to catch the last part of a play session with Watson, Ava and Henry. Where was Walter ... back in the cool computer room where the blinds were closed and the ceiling fan was keeping him cool ... snoring loudly.
























With tongues hanging out and a slow walk back inside, it wasn't long before they were all down for an afternoon siesta. They go through so much water that my indoor 3qt doesn't last long so I keep that filled along with the 2 gallon bowl outside in the shade. 

It was a beautiful quiet Sunday here in "the tropics" of Southern Indiana today.

2 comments:

  1. I love Watson and Ava having a go at it with each other. Wondering how Watson will interact with Ava once she reaches her full size.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am guessing the same way since he will still be bigger than here. Henry didn't stop with Watson once he got bigger. I know that Samson and Watson played a lot and both were huge in size.

      Delete