September 14, 2017

Hound Photos Of Their Day


I thought I'd list nothing but photos on this post ... similar to what I did last winter on my Wordpress blog.







The rain finally came but not much. I guess the lawn may have got what it needed. The ground is not even soft or saturated with water after a day and night of off and on light rain. The weekend starts our hot weather (mid 80's) for the next week.



Stella did a lot of fast trotting today. I had to keep using "come on" to keep her with us. She had her best walk off a leash in quite a white. I didn't let either hound hang back.







About the time I finished the walk today I wondered why there is no erosion on the steep hills in Gary Hasler's yard. He has as many as I do only bigger and steeper ... no signs of erosion.


The field is starting it's 'fall colors' ... all is good here in 'the tropics' of Southern Indiana.

No comments:

Post a Comment