September 19, 2014

Previous Post About a New Blog Deleted

Very early this morning I had posted about a new blog I had found and had put on my sidebar. It also had a comment and my reply to that comment. Both comments were good but the more I thought about the blog, I decided it wasn't a good fit here.

I deleted the post and the blog that was on the sidebar.

This biggest issue this morning and yes, it's already 11am ... is coffee filters.

At the local Super Wallyworld they were out of the Braun brand name coffee filters in the black box. I picked up some generic filters that had a list of coffee machines they would work with. Braun was listed. They didn't look right but I trusted the label.

Bad decision on my part ... they don't come close to working.

I guess that is one of the dangers of retirement living.

No comments:

Post a Comment