April 10, 2016

Hounds Are Slow This Morning

As you can tell from this mornings photos, the world has stopped here in 'the tropics'. The temps are up into the mid 50's, its not raining so that is good.

Maybe it's the overcast skies that laid out the energy levels for today???  I do know one thing and it's just not me but Sadie and Stella also ... today has turned into a slow-motion movie. They are taking the morning off so far ... but I know there is plenty of time left today to rally and make something of ourselves. What that might be is hard to imagine as I have my 2nd cup of coffee 3+ hours later than normal.


The first trip out every morning this is what they do ... not all they do .. but you understand that somethings they do are really not for public viewing. So these are the before and after shots. I have to wonder though, what is it that makes them so interested with their noses to the ground?






Is there really that much animal traffic at night in the field while we sleep that gives them new scents to smell? Or is it just that one cat that I saw months ago sprinting in front of me while I stood outside at 1:30am.

I think as you can see, they are not really energized this morning nor have I been. I've been back to that Apple site looking at comparisons between the new iPhone 5se and the older 6s. Yes ... I am considering going back to an iPhone for the camera, the GPS, a library of "notes" that substitute for my memory and a few other features. Notice I said nothing about phone calls ... rarely get them since the world is texting now.

We will get in a walk or two today but it's nearing their lunch time ... I haven't seen nor heard any begging for lunch so that confirms this day is definitely off the earth's axis.

Everyday cannot be exciting here in 'the tropics' of Southern Indiana.

No comments:

Post a Comment