April 27, 2016

The Hounds Wouldn't Leave The Yard

This may have been one of the slowest if not the slowest day since I started blogging in 2011. I know, my profile says I've been on blogger since 2013 ... that's only because I had a Google+ account for a while as a profile but came back to the blogger profile.

Anyway as you can see from the photos today ... the hounds wouldn't leave the yard, if they even went outside. The field stayed pretty wet the whole day. Since it was cool and some sunshine but nothing hot, it never dried out. Sadie and Stella were not too enthused about todays events.




We are sitting here through another storm right now, more thunder than rain. Of course thunder is what Stella is not a fan of. She paces a little, stops and stares, bounces up from laying down when there is a loud blast of thunder ... still not bad.




I didn't do anything worth blogging about. I read a lot, played some mahjong and enjoyed coffee. Not real exciting.


A very slow day here in 'the tropics' of Southern Indiana.

No comments:

Post a Comment