January 23, 2019

Stella Decides To Walk

The rain stopped, Stella stood up and looked at me. I put on my hiking boots but I still had no plans to take the walk. I was pretty sure that by the time we got outside with strong winds and sprinkled rain ... she wouldn't go too far.
You see she had to think about it and almost headed toward the door after walking back around the car.
Following the side of the house, keeping under the roof overhang to stay dry.
She went out into the yard, relieved herself and didn't hesitate to head back inside.
Again, follow the side of the house to stay dry.
At least with the strong winds and rain all night long, my Mini Countryman got a free car wash.
Heidi?  She might be awake but there is no way she is moving until lunch is served.

Oatmeal and blueberries for breakfast in 'the tropics' of Southern Indiana.

No comments:

Post a Comment