January 05, 2019

Still Making Camera Adjustments

Obviously I am still learning about the new Canon G9X I bought. With a friend's help I made some adjustments to the camera settings with exposure, sharpness, contrast and other small changes to the settings. Some of these look pretty good, others need a lot of help. I did not edit any of these photos taken around 2pm with Stella's walk. Even Heidi spent time in the yard while Stella and I took off in the field.
I'll look back through my notes, bookmarked camera pages and the owners manual of course. Now the Apple Watch is running smoothly. All apps are working perfectly and I finally have the watch face giving me only the information I want at a glance.

One NFL game is finished with the right team winning, one more to start in a few minutes. With an early wakeup time this morning I may not make it to the end of this next game.

Any feedback on these few photos is welcomed, speak freely either by making a comment or sending me an email. They will eventually improve and look much better. It is amazing how many features that small camera has.

No comments:

Post a Comment