August 15, 2020

Blogger Is So Frustrating

I can't say that things have changed much in the past three days. I haven't found the urge to crawl out of this funk I have been in lately where every day is the same and no desire to do anything to change it. Maybe it's just old fashion laziness. It is still raining most afternoons although not every afternoon. Tucson tv weather tells me they are setting records for all time highs and temperatures this summer have been 10° warmer than normal. As I write this at 4:16pm, it just dropped below 101°. Consequently the hounds have fallen in love with cold air conditioned air as much as I have.

I see blogger is acting up again as I hit the enter key and fly to the bottom of these photos that I loaded all at once, as I always do. Normally I'll hit the enter key and go to the next line but not today. I hate these new blogger designs. Yes I can go back to the old dashboard style and do it the way it works but why put off the suffering starting permanently on September 1st ... unless the move that date again.

 

Walter and Stella will follow me from room to room most of the time and are back asleep within seconds. Heidi is good and will spend most of the day back on her dog bed not bothered by me changing rooms, walking to the bathroom or the refrigerator. She just sleeps until woken up for lunch. She assumes this same position when I take an afternoon siesta.


What the hell is blogger doing??? Very very very frustrating trying to put a post together when it sends me to the bottom of the page each time I am starting a new paragraph under a photo or hit return to go to the next line. Like now.

Now back to the seat gripping story of our days. If I were to decide to head to the bedroom for a full siesta any time of day, those two sleeping giants will wake up in the living room or computer room and fall right back to sleep next to my bed and blocking the doorway. In fact that is the same place they spend the night. Luckily I have a bathroom I can use to the right of this photo, for my nightly trip(s). I'll see you, I am now clicking the 'return' key and will end up at the bottom of the page. I have zero patience for crap like this.

 


I forgot to mention whenever you see Walter sleeping in any photo you can add the loudest snoring imaginable. I mean he could rattle my windows by the volume he snores.


By late afternoon Heidi has barely moved. She will wake up though if she hears any king of food being prepared or opened in the kitchen. I think she has a hard time hearing most of the time except when it comes to food.


I apologize ... I can't do this anymore today .... I'll make the photos a little bigger but that is all I can do from here on out. Maybe these kind of issues is a reason I have not blogged as often. Every time I try to blog on Blogger there is something new that doesn't work. You can check out my new blog on the sidebar though or just click here. Old photos, different format ... you know that when I get bored or frustrated I start making new blogs.  LOL

Also the photos are not going to be evenly spaced today either because blogger will not let me delete that extra line space it is adding when I hit the 'enter' key.

 





Between Blogger doing it's own thing and Wordpress no longer lets you load multiple photos in a single file all at once, I wonder at times why I even try to blog ... just to frustrating, especially when you cannot contact support or get an answer. I hate bots, blog support, and a bunch of other things right now but I'll keep my mouth shut. Eating has been my stress release lately and that is never a good thing.

Thunder and lightning right now here in the 'Wild West'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment