May 14, 2015

I've Been in The Twilight Zone

This week has been nothing short of weird. It's been great weather with sunshine, cool temps and no humidity. It has also been a time of me having zero motivation to do anything. I have a lack of interest for most things this week and really no reasons for causing it.

Yesterday I grabbed the camera and took off in the Mini Cooper for a drive south. I ended up driving about an hour to I-64, then 40 miles west to I-69 and came home. After a couple of hours of driving, I had taken zero photos, fed the dogs and took a siesta.

I had thought about watching tv each night but there was no interest for that. Picked up a book to read and lasted a few pages before putting the book down not really remembering what I had read.

I see that most of my blog traffic that has decreased 50% in the past few months, is from people searching "Lil Snoozy Trailers". The post that I talk about that trailer in 2013 is the #1 post all time on my blog and 2nd place isn't even close.

Those used trailers for sale are still hard to find.

Looking at the numbers of blog site visits I wonder at times when is it not worth blogging due to lack of interest. I live a pretty quiet, consistent life of boredom to most people. My daily routine does not have much variety. My mood swings are more like a roller coaster thus periods of no blogging.

I even passed up the chance of going up to the Indy 500 track to watch them practice this week with beautiful weather and then rain predicted for the next four days. I was just too lazy to make the trip and it's not bad of a trip from where I live.

I've hit a sudden rut and am now back to analyzing dog food ingredients.

So basically nothing to blog about at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment