April 21, 2018

A Lazy Saturday


As you will see, it's been a lazy Saturday so far today and it's not quite noon. I made a run to the local recycling center, walked around the yard, thought about washing the Z4, sat outside for a while and took all of these photos from my seat. The hounds were not interested in anything besides what you see. Their lunch was served early so they are content for the rest of the day.


Flickr was bought by SmugMug and I was happy to see that I will not lose my free account with Flickr. It's sunny in the mid-60's but still enough chill in the air to keep the windows closed and the sweatshirt on. Glancing outside just now to see that Sadie and Stella still have not come up for air in the field, with their noses to the ground.











Spring has arrived in 'the tropics' of Southern Indiana.

No comments:

Post a Comment