October 05, 2020

Photos From Yesterday & Today

It was right after I posted Sunday night that I remembered I had used my Nikon D3500 but forgot to download the photos. So, here is Henry yesterday playing with the favorite bone that he and Walter will play to get it. The bone is almost as long as Henry. This batch of photos on this post were taken with the same camera but I later used the Nikor 70-300mm lens. I did a few odds and ends today. Did not go anywhere and am so lazy right now that I might order groceries for delivery. (did ... should get them in a couple of hours)


At first I thought Henry was hiding the bone by laying on it and he was, but he had also found something below the rocks to chew on. It was a piece of wood I found in his mouth as he laid stretched out across the bone. I could tell by his look and his swollen jowls that he had something in his mouth.  LOL

Another great day here in southeastern Arizona. This has become one of Heidi's early morning sleeping spots. I didn't have a tripod set up so this was taken last night with a 3 second delay on my iPhone. The moon did not have that shadow around it but it was a Harvest Moon over by the Dragoon Mountains.


For the second day in a row I was able to caputure the sunrise this morning. I love the weather this time of year even though it is hotter than normal for this time of year. Low 90's in the day and low 60's at night.
 

Slowly but surely Heidi is interacting with Henry a little more. She growls less when he licks her jowls or her ears. So there is hope they will become basset hound friends.
He's had breakfast, the other hounds were not interested in playing so he hung out in the kitchen doing not much more than that.

I got tired of all the extra clicks Blogger was making me do just so I could type between photos. I am not sure if they will ever get the bugs worked out of their new update. Anyone else that blogs on Blogger having the same issues? It is just too slow to load photos as I write. I had all these ideas that I wanted to write about and now I can't remember them. Must not have been that important.

Another good day in the 'Wild West'.

4 comments:

  1. Another beautiful day in the desert of the Wild West.

    We also had a lovely day here in the mountains with a definite feel of fall in the air.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed my time living in the mountains in Colorado. It's a different world "up there". I really haven't felt all yet since we are still experiencing summer temps which they say is odd.

      Delete
  2. Ahh, the new order. Shopping is click and answer the door.

    We're too far out for delivery but shopping by clicking has become our norm despite that. We just have to add driving to the store and clicking again to have our goods deposited in the back without us ever getting out of the vehicle.

    My mom just can't wrap her head around the concept, my great-neices and nephews can't imagine it being any other way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People said that the virus would make some of these changes permanent and even better. I had this service before the virus and it was a life saver after my hip surgery. Even the FedEx guy felt bad enough for me that he would carry the bags of dog food to the place I needed them after ordering online on Chewy. They don't have deliver nor your pickup service back in 'the tropics' and now I can't see doing it any way but yours and what I had last night.

      The shopper is now sending me photos of choices if something I ordered are out of stock.

      Delete