April 28, 2024

Just Photos

The sounds of Henry and Ava barking led me to these photos. Of course as they saw me they stopped the best photos from being taken. Highlight of the day besides great weather, I installed a new blade on the lawn mower. I bought the last one in stock at Home Depot. Had a siesta, watched a little baseball, ate a salad, sat on the patio and thought about stuff. A good day.


























If only Watson would lay like that to trim his nails. Ava had her first walk on a leash in the neighborhood as I strolled up to see my friends up the street. She did well, walking along the side of me. So much different than walking a hound.

I'm bored tonight in "the tropics" of Southern Indiana.

2 comments:

  1. You sure have a nice place to share with your fur buddies!!
    Don in Okla.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Don. I really like it here and they have plenty of room to run. I've liked everywhere I have lived but this is one of the better places I have decided on. Maybe the best.

      Delete