April 09, 2024

Today Was Too Quiet

With the nationwide eclipse excitement yesterday, it was a little too quiet today. Henry and Watson got into a fight while playing tug of war on a large rope bone but that was about all I heard today. Ava had another great day. It's hard to believe she is a little older than 11 weeks and has only been here since Friday night, not quite four days.

























Where was Walter today ....



The forecasted rain kept moving south of us here in 'the tropics' of Southern Indiana. 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I can't tell since I am not familiar with German Shepherds. I do know they are not as big as Henry's and Watson's at that age. Her parents I THINK are on the smaller side compared to the one my old neighbor years ago had. Otherwise she will be huge and I will need to buy more stock in dog food companies. :)

      Delete
  2. Ava is a beauty and she looks chill around the hounds and the dog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is very very chill mourn the hounds and dog plus new people she meets. So much different than Watson at that same age.

      Delete
  3. Wonder to have another blog post filled with great photos of the gang. Really enjoying all these photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Google Blogger is now listing the photos in the order I load them. I load all the photos at once. Rain today so might have an indoor photos today.

      Delete