April 06, 2024

She Had A Great Saturday


Besides beautiful weather at 56°, the lawn mowed and the Reds come from behind to win ... the puppy (still not named) had a great Saturday. Of course she is now getting use to a new yard, a new house, new dogs and hounds so it was to be expected but there were some surprises too.



She is extremely smart and catches on to things quickly. Those ears? They will straighten up. They sent me a photo of her mother with the same type of ears and then the current photo with them standing straight up. She is no longer timid with me, barks and plays with the hounds and even got Walter outside to play.











It was a good day in "the tropics" of Southern Indiana for me, the hounds and the dogs.

2 comments:

  1. Our city doesn't allow more than 3 dogs per house. I cannot imagine how much poop you clean up in a week! She is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I checked the allowance when I moved here for the county. I live outside the city limits. It is not as much as you think because I go out twice per day with my pooper scooper, and from anywhere in the yard I am do good I can toss it over the fence onto the bank or over the bank in back. Much easier than when I lived in AZ picking it up by hand with a doggie bag then putting it in the trash. LOL

      Delete