April 14, 2024

Posting From Firefox


Comments are open and back to normal. My first test this morning for posting photos on the blog worked. I am doing this using Firefox instead of Safari. All I needed to do was clear History on Safari and it works there too. It was a great day yesterday and will be today with highs in the 80s. The hounds and dogs loved the time they spent outside. They were playing so hard that Ava ran into the computer room by herself panting for air. Henry followed her but never made it past the entry way as he laid on the hallway floor to cool off. I am repeating myself but she has been just a fantastic puppy to live with. Smart and learning commands. 









Like ALL previous puppies I have had, she loved "trimming" my palm by eating and tearing down the lower branches. The chair will have to do until I find a piece of furniture to keep the plant up high.







It is nice that the rain has stopped in 'the tropics' of Southern Indiana.

4 comments:

  1. Another great day of photos and I enjoy looking at them. I think it is amazing how well they all get along.
    You have some nice weather in the eighty's.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With no humidity it's really nice. I never doubted they would get along but at the same time it is pretty amazing. Of course it might help that she is a female and not a fourth male in the crew.

      Delete
  2. Just loving all these photos of the gang. Ava's flopping ear just brings a smile to my face every time I see it. We had a dusting of white stuff last night and maybe more today! Supposedly this next week is going to bring warmer temperatures though not in the 80's, but I will take it. Been a long winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am told that flopping ear will straighten up. Her mom was the same way. Sitting here with my windows open I cannot imagine snow but have seen some snow photos out west on my Facebook feed.

      Delete