April 19, 2024

Friday Night Baseball


Friday Night Baseball on AppleTV but not the Reds game. I pick those up on Bally Sports Ohio every game. I don't like them but they started wearing the MLB "City Connect" uniforms on Friday home games. I cannot tell if the Reds are 'contenders' or 'pretenders'. It's early, three missing out of the starting lineup due to long term injuries. Hovering around .500 in a tough Central Division.






You can see what the hounds do durning baseball games. Sorry some of these photos are poor as I shot them into the sun's reflection. 


















They may stay like that most of the night except when I came in to write this blog post and of course they all followed me into the computer room and laid down. 

Cooler today after the storms last night but a bright sunny day today in 'the tropics' of Southern Indiana.


4 comments:

  1. Was looking at the pictures & wondered if you were taking the advantage of puppy time to hold and hug Ava? Love puppies. Also, had to stop and laugh out loud at Walter sitting there. What a great shot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do hold her many times through the day. She is getting big fast so that will even sooner than I would like. We also have eye to eye talks on the floor. She has also taken the spot next to me on the couch every night and sleeps while I watch a movie or a ballgame. Walter is hard to get outside, turned into a hermit.

      Delete
  2. Love all the photos of the dogs, what great bunch you have. Impossible to pick a favorite. So all of them are favorites. Vern@ Boise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Vern. They each have their own personality that make them great hounds and dogs. It's great that they all get along.

      Delete