April 15, 2024

Ava Growing By The Hour


She stands taller than Henry now. I don't have to bend down so far to pet her. She gallops at times when she runs inside or outside. She obeys "stop" for playing. She "come" when called. She turns to face me when she hears her name. She is going to be a good dog. But like a friend reminded me today with a photo ... months 4-24 might be terrible. LOL

The hounds and dogs may have felt the heat more than me because it never felt like it was 85° with the windows open and a good breeze flowing through the house.





















Another find day here in 'the tropics' of Southern Indiana.

6 comments:

  1. Looks like AVA is taking her spot inn the team with vigor, Good Dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve you have a fine looking crew. Love the pictures when all four of them are together.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Ava's "brothers" are going to be very protective of her. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They may but I have a feeling she will be the protector of the house and us.

      Delete