April 14, 2024

Ava Starts Leading Activity

She is quiet. So far she only barks when she is playing. She will follow me but isn't clingy. She knows hand signals and a some commands. She has been here nine days and a great addition to the crew. Even Walter was back to normal this morning for the first time since she arrived and that was good to see.

I thought I heard some yelping and barking in the backyard while sitting on my computer tracking college basketball announcements for players in the transfer portal that have committed to a different school. When glanced around the corner of the patio door I found three happy photos.


All puppies are like this I think, at least all of mine have been. 

It was a lazy beautiful Sunday with it being a cool 80° and a slight breeze most of the day. Windows were open, the Reds game was watched, a siesta was taken and trimming the grass around the fence was moved to Monday's schedule. Too many carbs in my diet puts me in a coma at times of little activity. Yet all the heart data shows I'm good.











It truly was 'the tropics' of Southern Indiana today, without the humidity.

2 comments:

  1. Just loving all the photos. Great one of Henry on the sofa. After a dusting overnight, it has tried to snow several times today but not sticking with temps in the mid-30's all day. Enjoy the tropics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Henry loves his three spots on the sofa. Another great day here, it looks like, good start anyway. Not sure what my day will end up scheduling for me.

      Delete