August 01, 2017

Heidi's Gotcha Day Was On Saturday

I did not forget the day for Heidi but I did not blog about it. 6 years ago last Saturday I drove up toe Merrillville and picked up Heidi in my 2010 Toyota Camry.

She really has been a great basset hound.

She came with a reputation of a 'runner', had to 'be leashed at all times'. Not here. She does not even wear a collar except when we go to the vet. She had meds to take and skin allergies. She did have a couple of years with terrible skin that 4 different vets could not figure out.

She has been healthy this past year, gained her lost weight back. She is back to being a basset hound again. She was really depressed in the 2016 spring. Could it have been Winston's death that bothered her?

No pictures and not long post but I wanted to mentioned for the record (to me).

It was 6 years ago on June 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment