August 14, 2017

It's Gonna Be A Good Week


For some reason I like this picture of the field and watching it how it changes throughout the year.



These white flowers are knowing to vine out and take over anything in it's path. One seed can produce 500 of these white flowers. They would climb up my carport rod iron poles.


We were out early, 8:15am ... we were up early, 7:04am and I had a lot of things I thought about this morning wanting to get done this week. I might even get a few things done on my 'to-do' list. I need to give Heidi a bath.


Stella did some trotting this morning. She led the walk. She not only veered off on her own but circled back on her own to meet me and Sadie.



Poor quality pictures this morning. I may have had the wrong setting ... "all focus" instead of "single point".



Stella glanced up from the rolls of hay and noticed Sadie and I were gone. She picked up our scent on the path and started trotting all the way to us.



She went right by me and joined Sadie for the trot to the middle of the field.


I walked all the way home letting the hounds do what they wanted. Instead of going inside to change shoes I decided to walk to the north yard and call them. That is a heavy deer scat spot I guess. I bet while we sleep the deer are all over that field ... but the hounds never smell them, never wake up barking.



Slowly but surely they head home.



Another good day here in 'the tropics' of Southern Indiana.

No comments:

Post a Comment