August 19, 2017

A Normal Saturday Morning


This morning started no different than the other 6 mornings of the week. I'll not list the routine since it has been listed before. I always have plans the night before for the next day but they rarely happen. Today I hope to drive down and spend some time at Lake Greenwood. I need to get out of the house more often then I do.



Neither of the hounds waited for me this morning. Even Stella trotted out into the field by the time I was finished taking some flower pictures. Both of them were more interested in eating fresh deer scat than doing the walk. I did most of the walk by myself this morning.


I wanted to take Stella over to the vet to get her weighed yesterday but I didn't do it. I am running out of gas and money with 12 days still to go in the month.



Stella trotted past me this morning ... I had also given her the buffered aspirin at breakfast.



It wasn't hot yet during the walk that we didn't start this morning until 10am. But it will be in the high 80's today and even hotter tomorrow. Those two window air conditioners I bought two years ago have been life savers and they don't use a lot of kilowatts to run.


Eating far away ... no interest in walking.


I was happy to see Stella come my direction when called.


They took off running and not sure how they knew there was scat where they ran too.


I am sneezing non-stop and eyes are watering with sinus problems today. I'll be taking some pills for sure. I am going to take the camera with me to Lake Greenwood today. It will only get hotter so I am going to head out right after I feed the hounds. It's already 11:14am.

Beautiful weather today in 'the tropics' of Southern Indiana.

No comments:

Post a Comment