August 29, 2017

Heidi Went On A Walk Today



Today started like all the others. It's hard to blog when my days rarely change and I am not going to start looking for things to do or pictures to take just to blog. I cannot complain about the weather, especially after see all the people in the SE Texas area. It's just hard to imagine where all those people will go and how much they have lost due to the Hurricane and floods.



You know, I don't even feel like writing here right now so I am just going to let the pictures tell the story.







I think Heidi may be having some old age hip trouble. She walks slower than she normally does but she did make the whole walk today. I am beginning to think I need to buy the hip supplements for her and Stella.












It's always a good day when Heidi takes a walk here in 'the tropics' of Southern Indiana.

No comments:

Post a Comment