January 28, 2016

Stella Does The Dog Walk Unleashed

We had just gone outside, a typical break from the indoors, that happens throughout the day. After taking a couple of photos of them in the yard I decided “why not?” … let’s go for a walk … no leashes. Of course when I said “let’s go for a walk”, out of habit Sadie and Stella came running toward the house. Normally I would have gone back inside to get the retractable leash to connect to Stella.

We took off, the Nikon D3200 with the 55-200mm lens in my hand and the hounds walking leash free.

Stella performed just like I expected she would. Under control, with Sadie. She never ran away. She came running towards Sadie and I when we started the trip back home, because she realized how far ahead of her we were.

I’ll let the photos tell the story.






















A beautiful day here in the ‘tropics’ of Southern Indiana.

No comments:

Post a Comment