September 05, 2020

The Hounds And A Dog Sleep Off Saturday

As you will see, we didn't do a lot today. "The hounds and a dog" seemed to have been hit with a stick of laziness and about their only activity was moving to different sleeping spots. They DID shows excitement and motivation for their afternoon meal. My groceries were delivered once again and I found something interesting about the blogger issue I had. You might remember I mentioned anytime I hit the return key the cursor would go to the bottom of the screen. Well today, that was depending on which browser I tried.

The Aerostat was flying high today so I knew it was going to be a good weather day. Henry has figured out the shade is the coolest part of the backyard. Oh ... the browser and this blog. Of course since Google owns Blogger, everything worked perfect using Google Chrome. Apple's Safari worked well too but Blogger and Firefox hate each other. I have moved my default browers back to Safari.
















I don't think I have ever been as disappointed in a camera as I have the Canon PowerShot SX70 HS. I spent the morning looking on forums,  trying different settings, different modes etc ... nothing changes in picture quality. I am going to put that camera up for sale on Craig's List, maybe Facebook Marketplace and/or eBay. I have the original box and packaging. If you are interested let me know. I would ship it probably FedEx or UPS since my confidence in the USPSwith packages are at an all-time low. 

USPS cannot find two packages where I placed orders back in June ... yet they sent me an email telling me those tracking numbers were going to be delivered the day of the email notice back in June. They finally answered my follow up notice today by telling me those tracking numbers had never shown up in the local facility. The prospect of voting by mail ???? What a #$^&$#$ joke.

All is good in the "Wild West" ... the famous bars are open in Tombstone.

No comments:

Post a Comment