July 25, 2018

Heidi Decides It's The Perfect Temperature


Heidi has spent some time in the yard, more than what I talk about. There are many afternoons that she will spend time in the yard snooping around while the bloodhounds and I take an afternoon walk. Usually by the time I make it back to the yard she is rolling around growling at herself ... then stands and wags her tail when she sees us. I don't have the camera with me during those times.


She decided today it was nice right after lunch to spend some time outside. Sadie roamed the yard, and Stella took a hot gravel after lunch nap. Toward the end I cut Heidi's nails. She will lay there and raise her paw without any resistance.

It was the same TOF routine ... 2 cups of coffee while reading the internet, a hound walk, breakfast, watch the TOF and today we had a Reds game on by 12:30pm. (Thanks Twitter for reminding me).


































It was another fine day here in 'the tropics' of Southern Indiana today.

No comments:

Post a Comment