December 29, 2015

Bloodhound Property Laws

I thought it might be a good time to change the medical tone of the blog today with some mid-day humor and a reminder for those that are considering a bloodhound as a pet ... plus new information about the breed for new and old readers alike.

The Bloodhound Property Laws

  1. If I like it, it's mine
  2. If it's in my mouth, it's mine
  3. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine
  4. If I can take it from you, it's mine
  5. If it looks like mine, it's mine
  6. If I saw it first, it's mine
  7. If you are playing with something and put it down, it's mine
  8. If I am chewing something up, all the pieces are mine
  9. If it's mine it must never be yours
10. If it was yours, get over it, it's mine
11. If it's broken, it's your fault, but it's still mine




No comments:

Post a Comment